This unit has been replaced by second generation controller
The DeskCNC Controller utilizes a microcontroller to perform the timing
and interpolation functions for smooth operation under Windows.
- Runs smoothly on any system that can comfortably run Windows (95, 98,
Me, XP, NT, 2000).
- Fast Block Processing when machine is running (over 300 Blocks/Sec).
- True Linear Acceleration Ramp (programmable) throughout the
30 - 40,000 SPS range.
- True 3 axis interpolation.
- +-8.3 Million step Absolute positioning.
- 51 move First In/First Out Buffer.
- RS232 Intelligent Controller running at 115K Baud.
- Continuous Motion Contouring.
- Mist, Flood, CW, and CCW outputs.
- PWM Output for Spindle Speed Control.
- Requires 9 pin Serial Cable.
- Requires 8-20 Vdc external power supply and enclosure.